

So in efforts to keep this space as clean, sensible and open as possible- attached are two plan sketches showing what the main level and mezzanine level could look like. If you want to add major storage, we can look at adding full height storage along the West facing living room wall. Shown dashed on the mail level, is a full size Murphy bed for guests. The face of the mezzanine floor plate would be a metal I-Beam, leading to the metal staircase and handrail. I feel the upstairs bathroom wall facing the double height space and door, should be made of the same metal profile as the handrail (flat and wide) to create the frame for the wall and door- blackened steel, glass and metal mesh- to allow light into that bathroom from the living room windows. We'll discuss on Saturday in greater detail, but I think we're on the right track!
No comments:
Post a Comment