I've not even signed the contract yet and I am already having sleepness dreaming of how to renovate the space. I will be gutted if I dont get it. Otherwise the apartment will be!
It's been crudely tarted up when it was converted in the 70's. Everything must go. From the dropped ceiling hiding the AC ducts to the cheap parquet flooring. I have a chance to realign this loft with its 1920's industrial roots, and provide me with a home away from London town.
By the end of the demolitions, it will be reduced to a white box 19'6" wide by 26'6" deep by 13'2" high. The 10' high windows run nearly the full length of the 19'6" wall, with the entrance near the middle on the opposite wall.
Sergio Mercado is my friend and my architect redesigning this space, and this is our blog to share and store ideas, links, photographs.
No comments:
Post a Comment