Monday, 3 January 2011

New Plan


Hi K-

Attached is the new main level plan based on our conversation before departing for the holiday's. I think this is the best scenario for the appliances and for storage of the 'cooking screen'. I know you want to keep the space as open as possible by minimizing full height cabinetry, but you may want to consider full height storage on the opposite side of the sink. We could bring the pocket doors we had back to hide the sink, so that it creates a full height hidden L-shape kitchen. In that scenario I might also detach the island so that it becomes freestanding instead.

Let me know what you think!

xS

1 comment:

  1. Definitely worth considering. I quite like the idea of a free standing kitchen unit! Shall we have lunch soon to catch up on the next steps? The board package is nearly ready and we will submit very soon. I think we are still on target for closing by end Jan.

    ReplyDelete